OpenStack Summit Tokyo
AppFormix will be in Booth T72
The OpenStack Operators Panel Talk
Challenges in Planning, building and Operating Large Scale Infrastructure
Prizes: 2pm Daily Drawings
- Daily: Live Demos
- Wednesday: Openstack Operations - Edgar Magana from WorkDay
- Wednesday: Kubernetes on OpenStack - Lachlan Evenson from Lithum
- Monday: Meet our company's WOS who look greatly forward to some pre-Summit communion at the Women of OpenStack Networking Event
- Tuesday: We are particularly excited about Unlocking OpenStack for Service Providers by Omar Lara and Arturo Suarez
- Wednesday: Hang out with us at the OpenStack Community Official Evening Event, sponsored by HP, Scality, Cisco, and Bit-isle
- Thursday: Come to the 11am Ansible Collaboration Day with Anible and AppFormix engineers and see demos on how Ansible integrates with AppFormix monitoring.
AppFormix is a cloud infrastructure monitoring and analysis software that runs in any public, private, multi-tenant, multi-site, bare-metal, or virtual coud environment. Our goal is to help companies build better, more efficient, application-agnostic cloud environments by providing them with deep, real-time insights into their infrastructure.